The Society has a small inventory of the 2007 edition of the Canadian Trackside Guide.
Edited by Earl Roberts & David Stremes
- 5½” x 8½”, Soft cover, 800 pages
- Locomotives of Canadian National Railway (including Illinois Central), Canadian Pacific Railway, VIA Rail Canada, Regional and Shortline Railways, plus all Industrial locomotives; Urban Rail Transit; Passenger Cars; Cabooses, Work Service Cars and other Non-revenue Equipment
- Preserved Canadian Locomotives and Equipment
- VIA and Excursion train schedules
- Subdivision details for all railways: station names, mileposts, radio frequencies, talking detector locations, divisional maps, detailed maps of major rail centres
- Railway Reporting Marks
- Freight Train Numbers
The only comprehensive guide to Canadian railways, including US based operations.
Canada -> $19.95 (all ppd.,taxes included)
United States -> $24.95 (all ppd.,taxes included)
International -> $55.00 (all ppd.,taxes included)
Please visit our Back Issues for Canadian Trackside Guide inventory still available for purchase on-line.